The church where Jesus is the Chief Shepherd!
1. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God; and that they alone constitute the divine standard of Christian faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is only one God, who is infinitely perfect— the Creator, Preserver and Governor of all things—and who is the only proper object of Christian worship.
3. We believe that there are three persons in the Godhead— the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost—undivided in essence and co-equal in power and glory.
4. We believe that in the person of Jesus Christ the divine and human natures are united; so that He is truly God, and truly man.
5. We believe that our first parents were created in a state of innocence, but by their disobedience, they lost their purity and happiness; and that in consequence of their fall all men have become sinners, totally depraved, and as such are justly exposed to the judgment of God.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has, by His suffering and death, made an atonement for the whole world, so that whosoever will may be saved.
7. We believe that repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to salvation.
8. We believe that we are justified by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ; and that he that believes has the witness in himself.
9. We believe that continuance in a state of salvation is evidenced by a living relationship with Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in the immortality of the soul; in the resurrection of the body; and in a final judgment that will result in the eternal happiness of the righteous; and in the endless punishment of the wicked.
We value a dynamic relationship with a Living God through a Risen Savior, by the Holy Spirit.
We are committed to the truthfulness, trustworthiness and authority of the Bible (2 Tim 3:16). We are committed to the clear and accurate communication of God’s Word in a way that ministers grace and urges obedience.
We believe that the church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
We value life.
We support the spiritual nurture of the family as one of God’s dynamic means to perpetuate the Christian faith (2 Tim 1:5). We seek to provide an atmosphere which strengthens marriages and families.
We believe that lost people matter to God, and therefore ought to matter to the church.
We value prayer that is passionate and Spirit led.
We are committed to dynamic worship
We value honesty, integrity, personal responsibility, self-discipline, and diligence in our daily walk.
We believe that life-change happens best in small groups. We ask all our people to commit to and fully participate in small groups where they may reach the lost, exercise their gifts, be shepherded, and thus grow in Christlikeness. (Acts 2:44-46).
We believe that the pursuit of full devotion to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer. We understand this devotion to include the tithe as the goal for every believer.